Sunday, February 27, 2011

P.O.P. Days 27 & 28: Rewards

So, today, it's a twofer. Many, many wise people have said that good things come to those that wait. And normally, I am not a sit around and let things happen to me kinds gal anymore. This weekend, however, good things just came my way.

  • I will be getting a larger than anticipated pay-out for my truck.
  • I got to go away with a very special person.
  • I meet young Simba from the Lion King.
  • I saw Stephen Frye in Grand Central.
  • I got to hug my bestest friend.
  • I ate at John's Pizza.
  • Alan Rickman sat in the row ahead of us.
  • Oh yeah...I got to seeing the very first performance of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying!
  • Danial Radcliffe was 25 feet away from me :)
So, yeah, nothing deep. Nothing philosophical. Just this: Just wait, things will come your way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment