Saturday, February 5, 2011

P.O.P. Day 6: The Little Things in Life

Some have said that the best things in life aren't things. I have to agree. Today's message is simple: Count Your Blessings.

I must say that I am feeling pretty blessed right now. In no particular order, some things that I am grateful for at this point in my life:

  • My friends, who know all my faults and love me anyway
  • My family, despite all their foibles
  • Having someone in my life who cares about me enough to buy me the really good ice scraper
  • My health, yeah, so I have MS...big deal
  • My students, who keep me young and help me to realize my crazy thoughts
  • The ability to laugh again, especially at myself
  • My own skills (no, not bow staff skills) 
    • Directing shows
    • Designing jewelry
    • Cooking kick-butt meals
    • Baking yummy treats for those that I love
    • TAKING THE TIME TO RECOGNIZE ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE WORLD
Print by designer Persimmon and Pink

1 comment:

  1. This resonates with me. Keep up the positive thinking and the gratitude.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete