Sunday, February 13, 2011

P.O.P. Day 14: Trust

“We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy." ~Walter Anderson

At this point in my life, I am all about finding peace and contentment. To do that fully, I must learn to trust again. Like everyone, my life has had many situations in which my trust was betrayed. That happens to most of us, I know. 


That lack of trust has hampered me in the past. I has affected my ability to maintain some of my relationships. I definitely don't want that in my future. I need to make sure my words match my message, be very very careful of keeping secrets, and let my needs be known. In addition to choosing happiness, I also choose trust.

Again, a short message but something I am truly striving for. I hope you are doing the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment