Sunday, February 20, 2011

P.O.P. Day 21: Productivity

Inherently, I am kinda lazy. I like spending the day in my pjs. I am a bit of a couch potato in my "free time". But equally, I love to get a lot of stuff done. Especially if I get it done early enough to also enjoy part of the day. Today was one of those days.


The feeling of  accomplishment is one of the best. Selfishly, I especially like it when I get a ton done on my own. It makes me feel like I really do know what's what...almost (gasp) grown-up. It is important to remember on days that we are down or feel like we are not contributing to society that we don't give ourselves enough credit. Who painted that living room? You did. Who made dinner for the week? You did. You shoveled the driveway? You did. Who is a great person? You are.

No comments:

Post a Comment