Saturday, February 12, 2011

P.O.P. Day 13: Contentment

Okay, I admit it...I am happy. If you told me a year ago that I would be happy right now, I would have been very disbelieving. But I am.


Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.  ~Buddha

Many things have contributed to my happiness: my friends, my students, my abilities, my passions, my attitude. I make a conscious effort to be happy every day. As the opening page of this blog states, happiness is a choice. I chose it.
I am content in my relationships (more than content in some), I am content with my current place in the world (though changes may be on the horizon), I am content with myself.

Today's thoughts are short, but oh so sweet.
A very special gift from a very special person.

No comments:

Post a Comment