Thursday, March 31, 2011

P.O.P. Day 60: Dare to be Fabulous


Do me a favor. Reach your hand behind your back and give yourself a huge pat. Why? Because you are fabulous.
We all have areas that fully display our fabulousness but we rarely admit to it.
You are a great parent and/or an awesome friend and/or a snazzy dresser and/or the glue that holds your office together (you know who you are) and/or you are the go-to cookie baker in your circle of friends.
Own how great you. Once you do, others will see it and acknowledge more quickly.

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
~Coco Chanel
 
I agree with Coco, but also think that it equally applies to guys. Some of my best friends are males and I think that they are pretty wonderful.
 
I am pretty fabulous and don't you forget it. I can rock a mean dress (my collection is mind-boggling). I make an awesome brownie. I have a strange and silly sense of humor. Tooting my own horn and proud of it.
 
What makes you so fabulous? Make sure you tell the world! We want to appreciate the things that make you feel special right along with you.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment