Sunday, March 20, 2011

P.O.P. Day 49: Dazed and Confused


For a long time, I thought that I knew what I wanted. Then, my world turned upside down, and I was lost. I started to find a path and thought I knew what I wanted. Life once again intervened. Again, I was unsure. I have even proclaimed my intentions here. But I am in the grip of insecurity and uncertainty once more.

I am trying to stay positive and really be grateful for the things that I do have. I am also trying to allow myself times of sadness and mourning. Both sides of that coin are necessary and healthy.

As I search once more for the path, I will share my struggles and my triumphs. I don't know where the search will lead me, but the journey (as always) promises to be an interesting, if not easy, one.

As a wise friend has been known to say, it's more about the journey than the destination.

 I have fueled up and am getting ready for whatever this road has to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment