Wednesday, March 30, 2011

P.O.P. Day 59: Crossing Things Off the List


I am happy to report that progress is being made! Not about my ultimate life goals or direction, but in the here and now. I am still up in the air on so many things and have had a pretty cruddy medical week (again), but the show is coming together very nicely.

The lines are still shaking, the pacing a little slow, blocking is a bit of a mess, and the cues are lying on the ground gasping for air sometimes, but the set is 85% done, costumes are 85% complete, and we have almost 90% of our props! One show goes off book on Monday, another on next Thursday, and the third the Tuesday after that.

The kids are working hard and so am I. I am getting help from some awesome friends and parents, so if I haven't said it often enough: THANK YOU! You help me to make this a great experience for these kids.

Life decisions and progress can wait, these shows must go on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment