Monday, April 25, 2011

P.O.P. Day 85: Everything is going to be OK


Okay, I'll admit it. I am a little nervous about the shows. We have all put in a ton of work and I am anxious that our attendance may be low. I know that that is not really the point. The point is putting together a great show and working as a team. So, that is what I need to focus on and project to my darling kiddos. As long as we all work to the best of our abilities, then we've done something wonderful.

One of my goals and greatest pleasures is being a positive role model for these students. I hope that I am. They inspire me and give me great joy.

Pity party over.We will be okay. The audience will come. They will come because we are giving of ourselves and making something that can never be re-made. Thank you all.






1 comment:

  1. I really hope I can go to the show! I haven't been in so long and it's during my finals week, but I still hope I can go!

    ReplyDelete