Friday, April 8, 2011

P.O.P.. Day 68: What you see...


Shrek was like an onion...lots of layers. The Doctor (of Who fame) is a man of at least 11 faces...so far. 

On the outside, I appear (during the day) to be a well-organized and slef-motivated employee. And I am. In the evenings, I appear as a slightly frantic, usually fun geek who is totally into producing good theatre. And I am. In the studio, I appear to be a creative artist. And I am (when I can make myself focus).

 But that is not all that I am. I am a person with very thin skin who gets emotional very easily. I am a goofball who enjoys a cheesy pun. I am a girl who struggles with an invisible disease. I am a geek who doesn't always feel very smart. I am person who craves company. I am a girl who enjoys really crappy TV. I am a grown-up who doesn't really know what she wants to do when she really grows up. I am a person with both tons of friends and tons of lonliness. I am a person who loves to cook but hates to eat alone. I am a gal who loves a dress. I am also a girl who loves her sweat pants. I am a leader of students who sometimes feels like a child herself. And so much more.

What are your layers? Are you a different person to different people? Which version of yourself is your favorite?





No comments:

Post a Comment