Monday, August 29, 2011

P.O.P. Day 212: A Numbers Game



While I can recognize the beauty of others, I find that I have a skewed sense of myself sometimes. I will proclaim from the rooftops that I am funny, witty and generally awesome. Sometimes, too much (I mean, really, NO one is THAT awesome). But I will take very little pride or acknowledgment of any physical attributes (other than the big goofy grin).

In the coming months, I am going to try to embrace all the work that I have done and the physical improvements that I have made. My muscles are bigger and more toned, the jiggly bits are s-l-o-w-l-y getting smaller. Other people appreciate them, why shouldn't I?

Take time to love yourself and all that you are. You might not be able to see the great things in yourself that others can. Dust off your self-perception mirror and appreciate all you see. I'll be right there with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment